Monday, June 22, 2009

8 Things

My sweet real life friend Tonya tagged me last week with this fun list! Go check out Tonya's blog, she is the sweetest thing and I am proud to say she is one of my dearest friends.

Ok, here we go.

8 Things I am looking forward to....

1) Heaven. Seeing Jesus' face. No more suffering. Enough said.
2) Noah's baseball game tonight.
3) Seeing my sweet friend Joy this week.
4) Visiting our family on Sunday for my niece's birthday.
5) Chad coming home.
6) Ella's first word.
7) Getting Noah through what he is going through now.
8) Benjamin sweet face when he wakes up from nap, which should be any minute!

8 Things I did yesterday....

1) Made my family breakfast.
2) Went to church.
3. Prayed, cried, prayed some more.
4) Took a nap
5) Nursed my very fussy baby girl.
6) Made my husband his favorite dinner for Father's Day.
7) Called my daddy, left a message because he was playing golf. He is always playing golf.
8) Dreamed and wished about an amusement park vacation with Chad and Noah.

8 Things I wish I could do....

1) Make our current trials go away!
2) Take my family on an awesome summer vacation.
3) Cure Noah.
4) Play the piano.
5) Start my own catering business.
6) Live closer to my parents.
7) Go to Italy with my hubby.
8) Own my own house.

8 Shows I watch....

1) Deadliest Catch
2) Cash Cab
3) Dirty Jobs
4) Ace of Cakes
5) Wheel of Fortune
6) No 1 Ladies Detective Agency
7) Grey's Anatomy
8) The Office

8 People Tagged

1) Jean
2) Tera
3) Caroline
4) Erin
5) Staci
6) Chad
7) Elizabeth
8) Gail

Ok, now its your turn!

5 comments:

Caroline said...

I just did mine a few days ago.

I hope it works out for wed. to go swimming. It would be good to see everyone over the summer.

Anonymous said...

Great list! I've been bad about blogging now that all three kids are home for the summer. BUSY! I love the new look of your blog!!

Praying for your mini-man. We should get together sometime for lunch. I bet we could exchange some pretty good testimonies since college... :)

LauraB said...

Candy,

What's going on with Noah??

staci said...

I did mine a while back but don't think I tagged anyone. I enjoyed reading yours. I watch most of your shows too.

Joy said...

I an so happy that I made it onto your list of what you were looking forward to doing! We did not get to chat much at all. Let's set another date where we can really catch up!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...