Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Seven years of bliss....

Ok, it hasn't been all bliss, but its been pretty darn good.  In October Chad and I celebrated our 7th anniversary.  This one was extra special because over the past 9 months we've only seen each other a handful of times, so getting him all to myself for an entire day was pretty sweet!

We started our day off in KC and The Legends, got some coffee, and then headed to Charming Charlies!  My man is awesome, he walked all around that store with me and totally spoiled me, it was great!  After window shopping there, we headed to City Market for some lunch.  We decided on a Middle Eastern cuisine and shared some shwarama, yummmm.  The falafel was excellent.


After lunch we browsed some antique stores and then headed to the Vera Bradley store to pick out my anniversary gift. 
Isn't she beautiful??  I'm in love!
Finally, we headed to the Plaza and did a lot more window shopping, but had to stop at the Better Cheddar so my sweetie could get his cheese fix.  They have the best cheeses there, if you are a cheese fanatic like my man, that store will blow your mind!  Then it was time for our anniversary dinner, we didn't want to go somewhere that we'd been before, so we tried out Fogo de Chao, it was awesome!  They bring you more meat than you can shake a stick at, and its literally all on a stick!  It was delicious and we were both stuffed, but our amazing server knew it was our anniversary, so he brought us this.


I licked the bowl.  Enough said.  Don't judge, you would too, if you tasted the creamy goodness!


I love you Mr. Graber.  I am truly a blessed woman.  Its been a wonderful 7 years and I look forward to spending the rest of my life with this awesome man!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...