Sunday, December 30, 2012

Tis' the Season

December has been kray kray!  Full of fun though!  We had birthday's, school parties, Christmas concerts, and cookie making. 

I thought my boy would just stand there in fright, but he did an awesome job!!!
Noah holding our sweet precious niece Lydia.
Benjamin and Noah getting super excited about Skylanders on Christmas morning!
Ella and her LaLaLoopsy!
This was Benjamin's expression for pretty much everything!  Man, I love that kid!

 This is from the balcony of my parents lake house, there are thousands and thousands of geese.  It was amazing, they took off right after we stepped back inside.

This is my parent's lake house, it isn't finished yet, but already its so beautiful!  I can't wait until its done!!
Benjamin loves the super cool hot-wheels track that Grandpa and Grandma got him!
It was a great Christmas and the best part was having daddy here the whole time.  Everyone have a Happy New Year!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...