Friday, November 8, 2013

What I'm Thankful For Today...................

            

This Guy.  That is what I'm thankful for today, and I felt it required a whole lot more than a few words on a facebook post. 
I cannot say enough about  how truly grateful I am that I married Chad Jacob Graber.  He is an amazing man.  He has a heart that loves Jesus like nothing else.  And right after Jesus, come me.  He loves me in a way I never thought possible.  He loves me in spite of me being myself!  He loves me when I'm grumpy, when I'm being stubborn, when I'm bossy, when I'm tired, when I'm just flat out being unlovable, he loves me unconditionally.  He has eyes only for me.  No matter how I see myself, he always tells me I'm beautiful.  And then he loves his kids.  He is a great daddy, who plays and talks and prays with his kids.  He provides for his family and works so hard so that I can stay home and be a mom, homemaker, and wife.  He leads us all in prayer and teaching, he is wise beyond his years.
Now, I am not saying we have a perfect marriage or a perfect life, far from it!  But, God is good to us, always, and even though there are times, when Chad makes me want to scream, and then scream some more, I am still thankful.  I wouldn't want to feel that way about anyone else.   We struggle, but he's the only man I would want to go through these struggles with.  I love you babe, you are the love of my life!  Thank you for all the sacrifices, all the hard work, and all the love you give us!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...