Thursday, January 22, 2009

Ramblings....


Last night I went to church to start a new bible study. It was Beth Moore's latest study, "Esther, It's Tough Being a Woman." All I have to say is "Oh my goodness!" This will be the 7th Beth Moore bible study that I have taken and I have never, never started the homework the day after I got the book, but this morning, I awoke at 5:30 am, and fixed some coffee and sat down to begin my journey with Miss Beth and Esther. Let me just tell you, God showed up too! For quite sometime, I have been going through a tough season in my life. I have been questioning so many things. But today in the stillness of the morning, God spoke words of hope to my heart. Hope that this season of hurt, trial, and spiritual dryness, is soon coming to an end. And boy am I ready! I am eager to see what He has in store for me, ready to go where He calls me, and needing Him to transform me. To those of you who read this blog and have never taken one of Beth's studies, I urge you to do so, she is amazing. God is using her to better His kingdom!

On an entirely different note, if you are reading this blog for the 1st time or have been here many times, let me know, please leave me a comment! I would love to hear from you!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like an amazing book study Candy. I'll have to check it out. There's a great movie about Esther, One Night with a King.

Monica said...

First timer here...

I found you over on Clover Lane. You lucky owner of a snuggie you. LOL

KK said...

Thanks for following my blog! I too am doing Esther and LOVING it!!!

Gail said...

Hey Candy--I just found your blog through your facebook. So fun--can I add it to my blogroll? I just finished the Beth Moore study on the Psalms of Ascent, and "Breaking Free" before that. They're a lot of work, but so great. I love your blog--so happy I found it and can "keep up" with you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...