Thursday, January 29, 2009

A Thousand Words Thursday

Cheaper Than Therapy

Its Thursday again and I haven't really posted since last Thursday. I don't have anything fun or exciting to talk about, so I will share my pics for this week. These are from about 3 years ago, when we took a little day trip to Kansas City. It was just one of those perfect days, and I forgot how much fun we had that day until I looked at these pics! Enjoy everyone!

For more info on "A Thousand Words Thursday" go check out Cheaper than Therapy for all the details.

4 comments:

The Mom Jen said...

Cool pics, looks like a lovely day there!

Bree Shaw said...

looks like they had a blast! happy atwt!

BluRayn said...

Oh how fun! I'm from the Kansas City area but haven't been back 'just for fun' in a long time. Looks like my boys would have a ton of fun as well!

The Frugal Angel-Guided Psychic said...

Oh my LastSon would love this. I'm going to show him your pics. and he'll flip :)

Looks like they had a terrific time!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...