Tuesday, January 11, 2011

SNOW!!!

***Holy cow, I haven't posted since Halloween!  My life has been crazy, lots of things have happened over the past few months, most very hard and challenging, but some good too.  I am glad its a new year, I have much hope that this year will be much better than that last 2 have been for our family! 


Yesterday we had our first snow of the season and our 1st Snow Day, so I bundled everyone up and out we went to play!


They had so much fun, Ella lasted a whole hour, which amazed me!  She kept losing her balance and falling face first into the snow, after about the 10th time, she was done.  Can you tell by her face?

Benjamin was in heaven, he loves to be outside in any type of weather, but snow, snow is this boy's dream come true.

Noah had a good time too, but he was mostly concerned with clearing the sidewalk and the driveway for daddy.  He worked for almost 2 hours, he just wouldn't give up, I had to bribe him with hot chocolate and jelly beans to get him to come in!


Today we are on Snow Day #2, it got much much colder overnight, so we've spent the entire day watching movies on Netflix!

Happy Tuesday to everyone!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...