Friday, February 11, 2011

More Random

I am really struggling with this weather.  I need to be warm, I need to be outside, my KIDS need to be outside.  I feel like I am losing my mind cooped up in the house all day.  So as I look through pictures of warmer days, I am sharing one of my favorites.



This day was the hottest of the year last summer.  It was one of those days where if your outside too long you might get sick.  I would love to have that day right now, I will always take being hot, over being cold!



Oh, summer, how I miss you!


A few days ago my husband bought me a dozen roses.  They are beautiful.  He is such a wonderful man.  I am so blessed to have a husband like him, not because he is awesome about giving me flowers and other gifts, but because of the amazing person he is.  He loves me so much, despite all of my flaws.  He is so faithful and loving.   Sometimes I can't fathom how some one like me, is lucky enough to be married to such a genuinely good man like him.  God is cool like that. 

Have a good weekend all!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...