Sunday, February 22, 2009

Bleeeehhhhhh

That is how I am feeling, bleh. I had such grand plans for this weekend, I was going to be spending it painting my dining room, basking in all its beautiful Tobacco Road glory. That's the name of the paint in case you were wondering. Instead I have been in bed or on the couch most of the weekend, I am sick and feel like poo. I have been blowing my nose so much that it just might fall off and there are tiny tissue carcasses strewn all over my house. To make matters worse, my little Benjamin and Ella are sick as well. Sick mommy, sick kids, grumpy Hubs, makes for a crappy weekend! So, all of you out there who are prayin' people, say a little prayer for us! We need to get healthy soon!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...