Thursday, February 19, 2009

A Thousand Words Thursday

Cheaper Than Therapy

February - 2009 - "Sleeping baby"

My brother- in-law and his wife are visiting this week from Boston. Yesterday, Benjamin, Ella, and I went to my sister-in-laws to have lunch with them. Benjamin spent the entire time playing with his cousin Walker, and it completely tuckered him out! He was out before we even hit the freeway. What a sweet pumpkin he is!


See more "A Thousand Word Thursdays" at Cheaper than Therapy.




8 comments:

A Family Completed... said...

How sweet! I love that hat too!

April said...

What a cutie....and I'll bet you had a peaceful car ride home. Happy ATWT!

Bree Shaw said...

a cute pumpkin he is! dont' you wish we could fall asleep that fast?

4 Lettre Words said...

Sleeping photos are some of my favorites. He is a doll!

The Mom Jen said...

I love sleeping kids, so peaceful! My hubby says that about me too when I'm asleep!

Angela @ Nine More Months said...

They are so peaceful when they're sleeping!

Leslie said...

Looks like he had a great time playing with his cousin! Very sweet pic.

Kari @ A Giveaway Addicted Mommy said...

There is NOTHING sweeter than a child sleeping!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...