Saturday, April 25, 2009

Boys, pizza, baseball, and an almost tornado.....

Warning! - This post contains MANY pictures of super cute boys! Just wanted to let you know, you've been warned!

Tonight my sweet hubby, my sweet boy, and his sweet friend were supposed to go have pizza with Noah's baseball team and then watch a KU baseball game. All three boys were super excited and I was happy too, because I was hanging with my sweet SIL, eating dinner, when all of a sudden the tornado sirens start going off. I turn the TV on and find out that the town that my hubby and the boys are in is in a tornado warning! I call Chad and he tells me that he and the kids are headed to the KU campus where they will be going to a shelter.
Here is a picture of the clouds swirling, trying to form a tornado!

Noah at CiCi's Pizza, notice his hat, he thinks he is cool.

Apparently Brock thinks he is cool too! Notice the amount of straws in their cups!

Noah's friend Brock is incredibly sweet and bought some tokens with his OWN money and shared them with Noah. I guess his parents give him an allowance, poor Noah, I am so cheap!


Noah talking to me on the phone, as I try to sound perfectly calm, and not let him hear that I am totally freaking out because my baby is in the middle of a tornado!!!!


Still talking to mom.


How cute are these boys??

Again, super cute!

Here is Noah climbing a super high rope, with no mats underneath and his dad is taking a picture. I ask you, how does one catch a falling child with a camera in hand?

If your a boy, what better place to wait out a tornado, than a Big 12 college football indoor practice field.

They ran a lot!


All tuckered out.


This is the room where Mark Mangino and Bill Self give their press conferences! How cool is that?


Can you tell were big KU fans?


Rock Chalk Jayhawk!

By the way, the baseball game was cancelled and Chad and the boys made it home safely. I finally stopped pacing the floor, but my diet was destroyed tonight, since I had to have cookies to relieve my stress! I am sure the scale will understand.

2 comments:

Jeano said...

Brock does not get an allowance, although he wishes he did. :) He works at my office or mows lawns to earn it! We have our kids work at home for "room and board"!
Thanks for taking him!

Liz Harrell said...

What cute guys. :) And wow, that tornado picture, yikes.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...