Thursday, April 9, 2009

A Thousand Words Thursday - Ella's big debut!

Cheaper Than Therapy
Every year our church puts on an amazing Passion Play. This year Ella was asked to play baby Jesus!
Here she is in her swaddling clothes.


The angel handing Jesus to Mary

How precious. This scene makes me cry every year, but this year I really cried! I am very proud of my sweet little girl, but more importantly, I am so thankful for God, and the sacrifice that Jesus made for me and the entire world. May He richly bless you this Easter!


For more ATWT's, go visit Cheaper than Therapy!

8 comments:

Kari @ A Giveaway Addicted Mommy said...

I would have been balling my eyes out!

-you asked on my blog where they got the shark tent from and I believe they got it at Big Lots.

Faith - That's Just Freaking Lovely said...

Aww, I would be proud too.. Happy Easter!

The Mom Jen said...

How sweet is she! Looks like she was a sweet baby Jesus up there, did she cry?!

simply_unique said...

AWW how cute Happy Easter!

MediMonsters said...

She is precious.

Happy Easter.

Stacy Uncorked said...

She is so precious! How cool that she got to play Baby Jesus! I would have been crying, too... :)

Happy ATWT! :)

MamaJoss said...

Aww...what an honor...and she looked precious.

Xazmin said...

What a gorgeous baby girl. She is so sweet!

Xazmin

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...