Monday, April 20, 2009

My Man


Today I am going to post about my most favorite person, my wonderful man! I am writing about Chad today to let all you awesome bloggers know about his new blog, The Jesus Coaster. Go check it out, and if you do, please show him some love and leave him a comment!

Now, let me just say that I love my man very much, and I think he is very intelligent, talented, and well written, so when he mentioned that he was going to start a blog, I got very excited! You see, when we first started dating Chad would write a variety of devotionals and send them to me at work, but eventually he got so busy at work, that it just wasn't possible. I loved his writing and I missed reading his emails very much, but now I get to read his thoughts again and I love it!

The Lord had blessed my husband with a great gift, and He speaks to Chad's heart and gives him some great messages. I hope you all enjoy Chad's writings as much as I do. Now, I have to warn you, my husband is an avid roller coaster fan. Fanatic would probably be a more approiate word, so while most of his posts are inspirational, be prepared for some posts about roller coasters and theme parks.

I am not a fan of coasters, but God has a great sense of humor, because ever since I married my husband our lives have been a crazy wild ride!


2 comments:

Erika said...

Hey Candy, this is Erika (Farwell) Sapp. Just found your blog through Gail's. Fun! I enjoyed looking at all your pictures!

Gail said...

I checked out your hubby's blog--enjoyed getting to know a bit of his heart through it--wish we could hang out together sometime--I think our husbands would be friends!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...