Thursday, April 16, 2009

A Thousand Words Thursday

Cheaper Than Therapy
January, 2006 - Noah was four years old when these pictures were taken. He and daddy were on their way to see Sesame Street Live. They were very close then, best buds, they even dressed alike. These pics make me sad, because things are so different now. Noah is 7, and it is amazing what can change in 3 years. Noah has been through more in the past 3 years than any kid should have to endure for a lifetime. I'm not going to go into detail or spill out our big sob story, but if you see these pictures and feel led, say a prayer for my boy today. I don't see that sweet smile anymore, that is on his face in these pictures, and I miss it.




For more A Thousand Word Thursday, go visit Jen.

4 comments:

Faith - That's Just Freaking Lovely said...

I'm sorry that you don't see his sweet smile anymore .. I don't know what your situation is, but I will for sure say a prayer for your little boy!

Andrea Frederick said...

Praying for you, good luck!

Ladybird said...

I am praying for your family! Lifting your little guy up and hope that you see a smile more often!

Sarah said...

Definitely sending a prayer, hope you see that sweet smile again soon.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...